January 01, 2010

Freebies galore and more

I am starting this blog since http://ikeagoddess.blogspot.com/ will no longer be freebie hunting for the digital scrapbooking world.  I plan to set it up very similar to Ikeagoddess but also have a few other things in the mix besides freebies.  You may find a designer spotlight every now and then, maybe some tutorials, a grab bag reveal and maybe even featured kits for sale if they tickle my fancy.  


Just as Ikeagoddess, I will be handpicking everything that is shared here.  If you have  freebies and don't see your blog on the blogroll in the sidebar, leave me a comment and I will get you added as soon as possible.

Please forgive me as it will take me a few days to fully organize how to do this.  I am open to any suggestions.  I hope you enjoy my finds and you come back often.

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for doing this work for us. I loved Ikeas page and miss it now. But now I found your page and love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merci beaucoup. Votre blog est à recommander, ce que je vais faire sur le mien dans la journée. Bravo pour votre travail.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just found your blog and wanted to thank you for linking to my page! Great work you're doing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just found your blog -- this is super! Thanks so much for doing this!!

    ReplyDelete