January 22, 2010

Friday’s Freebies

Warning!  Major fun freebie alert! 

I hope this post isn’t too image heavy for everyone to see all the fabulous freebies from today.  If you are on a slow connection, please be patient while the page loads.  Hint – once the page loads, if you find a freebie that you want to grab, right click on the image and select Open Link in New Window or Open Link in New Tab.  I am not sure what systems and/or browsers support that but if it works for you it can save you the time of having to reload my page every time.

Anyhow, on to the freebies!  When I first started this blog I had figured that I might post 20-30 freebies per day.  The problem I have is I don’t know how best to pick and choose.  I love them all for so many different reasons.  Today I am presenting to you 92 freebies.  LOL!  That’s way more than I had ever expected to find/post in a day.  I hope you find some great ones to scrap your memories.  Enjoy!

1.tag_kits

image image
image image 
image image 
 image image 
 image image
 image image 
 image image
image image
image image
image image
image image
image image
image image

 1.tag_papers

image image
image  

1.tag_templates    

image image
image image
image image 
 image image

1.tag_alphas    

image image
 image image
image image 

1.tag_wordart    

 image image 
 image image 
meg_wa_motherisnew  Nap
image  

1.tag_misc    

image image 
image image
 image image 
image image
image  image 
image image
 image image 
 image image 
 image image 
 image image 
image frame

1.tag_quickpages    

 image image 
 image image 
 image image 
image image
 image image 
 image image 
 image image 
image image
image image
 image image 

4 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for finding my freebie! You made my day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kathi,
    I have a few freebies available on my blog - http://laurindas.blogspot.com - I'd love for you to add them to your site.
    Thanks,
    Laurinda

    ReplyDelete
  3. I find myself looking forward to your posts every day. Love the large sized previews! You make it so easy for me to fill up my hard drive. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for posting one of my kits on your blog!
    I will put your tag on my blog as well.
    Awesome site.
    Smiles, Teri~

    ReplyDelete