January 18, 2010

Monday’s Freebies

 1.tag_kits

 image image
 image image
image image 
 image image
image image
image image

 1.tag_papers

image  
   

1.tag_templates    

image image 
image  image
image image 
image image
image image
image image
image image
image  

1.tag_alphas    

image image
image  

1.tag_wordart    

image wordart_preview-1 
Sneak Peak madeawish
image image 
   

1.tag_misc    

image image
image preview 
 image image 
 image image 
image  image
image image
image  
 image ChillsFreebie0118

1.tag_quickpages    

image image
image image 
 image image 
image image

*I would also like to share a chance to win.  I know there are some template lovers that visit here and I thought you might like to have a chance to win some sweet templates.  Paislee Press has released some awesome new templates and is giving her blog readers a chance to win.  I have a huge stash of photos and have little ambition to scrap them all.  I think these templates would be an awesome way to get some books completed for my girls rather than all of those photos just sitting on my hard drive.  So if you want to get a chance to win them too, head on over to the Paislee Press blog

image image

3 comments:

  1. yay thanks for posting my freebie template!! SOOO many great things on here today - thanks for doing this for us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for posting our freebie!! This is a fantastic site, you have the freebies organized in an easy to find manner, makes it nice for us to see what we want to download!
    Heather & Shannon, Mason Creek Creations

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for posting my freebie! You do have a beautiful blog and i'm sure it must take you ages to sort ! Nice job !

    ReplyDelete