January 18, 2010

Sunday’s Freebies

I can’t believe that I almost forgot to post today’s freebies.  I was so wrapped up in a few other projects for the day that I almost forgot to post.  It was a good thing that I don’t have to work tomorrow or I wouldn’t have stayed up and I would have missed it.  There are lots of great freebies today.  Just one little reminder, I read this on someone’s blog today and I thought it was a good way to put it, a little love goes a long way.  Please say thank you to these wonderful designers.

1.tag_kits

image image
image image
image image
image image
image image 
image

 1.tag_papers

image image

1.tag_templates    

image image 
image image 
 image

1.tag_alphas    

image image

1.tag_wordart    

image image
image image

1.tag_misc    

image image
image image
image image
image image

1.tag_quickpages    

image image
image image
image image
image image
image image
image image

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for the freebies. It's a great thing you are doing. :)

    ReplyDelete