January 26, 2010

Tuesday’s Freebies

Today’s was the first ever Tuesday Tea with my girls.  They have been behaving so well for me lately that I decided they deserved a little extra special Mommy time tonight.  You’re probably wondering why I am telling you this.  Well, I have decided that I don’t have to go through every single blog post every night.  Yes, I can get through a lot of them and still get you a good number of freebies every day but I won’t necessarily catch every single great freebie.  You can still expect to see about the same number of freebies posted every day but if I miss some good ones I will post them later in the week or on the weekend if they are still available for download. 

With that, I hope you find lots of goodies in today’s selection.

 1.tag_kits

image  image 
image  image 
image image
image image 

 1.tag_papers

image image

1.tag_templates     

image image
 image image 
 image image 
 image image
 image image 
image image
 image image 
image image
image

1.tag_alphas     

image image
image  

1.tag_wordart     

image image
image image 
BorntoCatchBugs_TlcCreationsPreview image
preview-3 image 
 image LDD_wordart_0271s 
 1-26-10 Snow Roll

1.tag_misc     

image image 
image image 
 image meg_wa_pmask
Garden_Seat_Preview Budha_Preview
image image
image image
 image image 
RainbowGlitter-1 image
image image
image  

1.tag_quickpages     

image  image 
 image image 
 image image 
image image 
image image 
 image joniv_Elegance_QP2

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for listing my freebie! I was very happy to see it posted here. :)

    Thank you also for all your hard work on these postings. I know they must be time-consuming to do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow thanks for this freebies list !
    I discover this blog and I think it's so great !

    Hugs,

    Cali

    ReplyDelete