January 20, 2010

Wednesday’s Freebies

I find it hard to believe that it is Wednesday already even though this week has been extremely long.  There’s lots of new goodies for you so I hope you have fun looking.

Please vote in the poll that I added today.  In freebie hunting I find lots and lots of quickpages.  I personally do not use them but I wasn’t sure if you wanted to see them or not.  I know there are many designers that only give QP’s as freebies as a way to advertise their new kits.  With the QP’s you get a sample of their work but in a different sort of way.  I was mostly curious if you all use them.  If you want to elaborate on your answer feel free to leave me a comment too.

 1.tag_kits

image image
image image
image image
image image

 1.tag_papers

image image
image  

1.tag_templates    

 image image
image image
 image image 
 image image

1.tag_alphas    

image image

1.tag_wordart    

image image
image image
image  

1.tag_misc    

 image image 
 image image 
image image
 image image 
image image
image image 
 image image
 image image

1.tag_quickpages    

image image 
 image image
 image  image
 image image 
image image
image image
image image

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting us, Kathi! Heather & Shannon at Mason creek creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting my Desktop Freebie Kathi.
    Cheers
    Michele
    Michele Stone Designz

    ReplyDelete
  3. THANK YOU SOOO much for posting my freebie you really don't know how much it means to me.

    Amanda
    Manda's Scrappin' Creations

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just wanted to let you know that the popcorn word art on my blog today is not my freebie! If you follow that link to my blog, I do credit and link to the blog it comes from.

    I will have a freebie on my blog in the next day or two though! :)

    Thanks for listing me!

    -Nani, The Chronicles of Nani

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nani, Thanks for letting me know that I had the link wrong for the popcorn freebie. I have corrected the link now and it points to the Create with TLC blog. I'll watch for your freebies.

    ReplyDelete