February 07, 2010

Freebie Super Find

I don’t have my regular freebies to post today.  In fact, going forward I may not post freebies on Sunday’s anymore.  It takes a lot of work to gather them and organize them for posting.  I may change my mind depending on my availability but I like the idea of a day of rest.  Instead of today’s regular post I have a SUPER Find for you.

1.tag_superfind

Some of you may already be aware of this resource but I thought it was definitely worth sharing for those of you who have not found it yet.  Plus, some of you may have not visited in awhile and could use a reminder.

Gunhild little blinkie

Gunhild Storeide has many digital scrapbooking freebies at her site.  In fact, there are over 300 freebies along with some awesome tutorials and tips.  

Here are some of Gunhild’s freebies that would be perfect for Valentine’s Day:

image image image
image image image
image image image

Gunhild has lots more goodies like this.  Go take a look and don’t forget to say thank you for all of Gunhild’s hard work and for sharing with all of us.

Have a great week!

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE her site. So many great finds.

    Maybe on Sundays you could highlight someones blog?
    Or just take the day off!!!
    Thanks for all you do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I know, her site is great, also for designers, you can use her goddies also commercial, so nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with you can you provide some more links related to this information. It really be helpful and informationve.I LOVE her site. So many great finds.I know, her site is great, also for designers, you can use her goddies also commercial.Thanks for the sharing information.

    ReplyDelete