February 19, 2010

Friday’s Freebies

1.tag_templates

image image
image image
image image
image  image
image  image

1.tag_kits

image image
 image image
image image
image image
image image
 image image
  image image 
image image 
image image
image image
image image
  image image 
 image Z_Preview2_SF.2 
 image

1.tag_papers

image image
image image
image  

1.tag_frames

1.tag_alphas

image image
image image

1.tag_wordart

image image
HappierThanABird_TlcCreationsPreview LetTheGamesBegin_TlcCreationsPreview
  image MansBestFriend_TlcCreations_Preview 
image Job Well Done 
image
2-19-10 Dream
LDD_wordart_0192s meg_wa_made4eo
  image
2-20-10 Influence 
 image image

1.tag_masks

image  

1.tag_bloggoodies

image image

1.tag_misc

image image
 Bintys-365-Today-Tabs_prev image
image image
 image image
image image 
image image
image  

1.tag_quickpages

image  space kit qp freebie folder
image image
image image 
image image
image image
image image 
 image image

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for all your time and effort. Doesn't seem like you are paring down your entries very much :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome! Yesterday's post was pretty big because I was lucky enough to have an afternoon off of work and my kids were at a sleepover. I had lots of free time to work on it. LOL! I'm glad you appreciate my work. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for maintaining this site. I love your taste and selections. Could I make a request? Could you link freebies so they open in a new window instead replacing your site? I like to keep your site up while I am browsing other blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Anaonymous. I have tried to find out how to make the links open in a new window. Until now I couldn't find a way. Tonight I went searching again and found the right coding. All links should now open in a separate window. Please let me know if you run into any problems.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for this great site. I would like to find a way to have the links open in a new window on my blog. I am new to blogging and wish someone would write a blogging for dummies for us newbies.

    http://swanladycreations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete