February 15, 2010

Monday’s Freebies

First, I need to say thank you to those of you who have left me comments and sent me emails of concern.  It really is appreciated knowing that there are many caring people out there reading this blog.  Next, I have to admit that this was a bigger undertaking than I had ever expected.  In a matter of a month I went from having 300 blogs I followed to having almost 2,000.  It’s a lot of work handpicking freebies from all of them.  There are so many great choices and I didn’t want to miss any.  I have come to realize that I might miss a few good ones but that is better than leaving you with none.  There are other freebie sites that catch almost all of the freebies on a daily basis so I will be more selective with my choices. 

With all of that said, I am starting fresh.  There were lots of great freebies this last week but rather than try to play catch up, I am going to start freebies from the last day.  This past week has been really busy for me and I have struggles with some issues at home but all of that appears to be better right now.  I am back now to start off the week with some great freebies.  I hope you love my selection.

1.tag_templates

image image
image image
image image
image  image
image image
image

image
image

1.tag_kits

image image
image image
image image
image image
image  

1.tag_papers

image image
image image

1.tag_frames

image elemenopeafreebie-preview
image  

1.tag_wordart

image image
image image
image image
LifeisaDutyFreebie_TlcCreationsPreview JoyTheBestMakeup_TlcCreationsPreview 
  image 2-15-10 Smiling


2-15-10 Love 
 image 2-15-10 Right
Growing Up image

1.tag_masks

image  

1.tag_misc

image image

1.tag_cards

image  

1.tag_quickpages

image image
image image
image image
image image
image image 
  image image
image image
image image
image  image
image image
 image image

3 comments:

  1. Good to see you back and even better to know that you haven't been ill. I love your site, but absolutely nothing is worth wearing yourself out until you become sick and tired. I think everyone understands that this is a big undertaking and I don't think anyone expects you to neglect your health or your family to find freebies. I appreciate it, but you do not owe it to anyone. Please be good to yourself and stay well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI....I wanted to show you a freebie for a kit I made...I use to make templates and I have now decided I would try papers and elements...come take a look
    http://sunflowerscraps.blogspot.com

    I would be honored if you would include my freebie in your list :) Robin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for all your hard work!! I really do enjoy your site, but I can only imagine how crazy it can get!!

    Again, thanks.

    Chris artgeek

    ReplyDelete