February 22, 2010

A special freebie from me

Yes, you read that right.  I figured it was about time that I share some of my designs with you.  If you didn’t already find it, I have another blog: Digi Dandy Designs but it hasn’t been updated in a long while.  I design freebies and I had been selling in a few stores.  I have decided to step away from selling my designs and concentrate more time for what I love.  I miss the opportunity to do my own scrap pages and only enjoy designing when inspiration hits.  So, if you want to see some of my past freebies head on over to my other blog and you can find some.  And, today inspiration hit so I thought I would share a mini kit I created.

As I said before, I am taking part in ADSR5.  This weeks challenge calls for chocolate in our layout.  I had nothing in my stash so I decided to create a chocolate bar and that inspired this little mini kit.

folder

Download Here

I hope you enjoy it and I hope if any racers found their way here that you can find a use for it.

6 comments:

  1. Too cute- Thanks so much!
    Robbi1

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for sharing your talent, Kathi! The kit is gorgeous! I saw your post at NDISB and had to come check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 9 post on Mar. 05, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete