February 21, 2010

Sunday’s Freebies

Wow!  What a weekend!  I have been busier than normal this last few weeks.  For one, I am taking part in the ADSR5 and having a really good time.  If you don’t know what ADSR is go read up on it at the NDISB site.  It comes around once a year.  It would be too late for you to officially participate but you are welcome to follow the challenges.  Keep an eye out for it next year.  It’s a great way to push your scrapping limits.  Besides ADSR, I have been having some great times with my family and friends.  It’s definitely much busier than a normal February for me but I am certainly not complaining. 

I wanted to add a brief response to a few comments on the blog.  One, was a very kind person pointing out that it doesn’t appear that I am cutting back on the freebies I am posting.  I am being a little more choosy with what I am posting and I am trying to not stress about getting a post up every day.  I am posting what I can and when I can.  It’s much easier for me to keep it going if I am not feeling stressed about it.  With that said, you’ll notice a lot of freebies today.  That is because I am including freebies from both yesterday and today.  If I am not too far behind I will always try to include any back freebies that I missed.  It all about how much time I have and I have now learned to set a limit for myself.  I really enjoy the hunting and I have found many freebies for myself along they way so I might as well share what I can.

You’ll also notice that the links should now all open in a new window.  I wanted to set it up this way from the start but up until today I couldn’t find how to do it.  Another kind reader made the suggestion and I now found how to do it.  With the new window for each link you don’t have to keep going to back to return to this blog and find more freebies.  So, ask and you shall receive.  Thanks for the suggestion.  I hope everyone likes this little change.

Here’s today’s massive list of freebies.  Don’t forget to say thanks for everything you download.  It can really make a designers day to hear those two little words.  “Thank you”

1.tag_templates

image image
 image image
 image image 
image image
image image
image  

1.tag_kits

image image
image image
image image
image image
image image
image image
image image
image image
 image image
image image
image  

1.tag_papers

 image image
image  

1.tag_frames

image image
image image
image  thatscoolcluster-1

1.tag_alphas

image image
image image

1.tag_wordart

image image
image image
image  image 
image  image 
 MBFGoldenRetriever_TlcCreationsPreview MBFPomeranian_TlcCreationsPreview 
image IRatherFeelLikeExpressing_TlcCreationsPreview
image image
 Leave Me Alone Boy Meets Girl
2-21-10 Queen 2-20-10 Calm
image  

1.tag_desktops

image  

1.tag_misc

image image
 image image
 image image 
 image image
image  image
image  

1.tag_quickpages

image image
image image
 image image
image  image
image  image
image image
image image
image image
image image
 image  image
 image image 
 image image 

2 comments:

  1. Thanks again for all the wonderful links! Also, the change to the set up so that links open in a new window is really helpful!

    ReplyDelete