February 10, 2010

Wednesday’s Freebies

Yesterday was a bit chaotic at my house so I didn’t get to post the freebies.  I was going to try to catch up today but, in all honesty, I am exhausted.  Between taking Sunday off and now yesterday, I have 1000+ blog posts to sift through.  I tried to get you a little something from most categories.  I hope you like today’s selection.  I’ll be back tomorrow with lots more.

1.tag_templates

 image image
 image image
 image image
 image image
 image

agnesy_freebie03 

image 

 

1.tag_kits

image image
image image
image  

1.tag_papers

image image
image  

1.tag_frames

image image
 image  

1.tag_alphas

image image
image image
 Preview-4 image 

1.tag_wordart

image image
 image image
image  EnjoyTheLittleThings_TlcCreationsPreview
GoodThingAboutSnow_TlcCreationsPreview QuietoftheSnow_TlcCreationsPreview
image meg_wa_2bloved
2-10-10 Red 2-9-10 Once
 meg_wa_hoplessly  

1.tag_desktops

image  

 1.tag_misc

image image
image image

1.tag_cards

image  

1.tag_quickpages

 image image
image image
image image
image image
image image
image image
image image
image image
image image
image image
image image
image image
image image
image image

1 comment:

  1. Maybe I'm nuts but I'll bet that I'm not the only person thinking this...

    Do NOT, NOT, NOT burn yourself out! It could be selfish advice because I certainly LOVE coming here to get freebies, much as I loved going to Ikea Goddess' site and look what happened to poor Angie. Man, that was just too much of a good thing for the rest of us... but also from the sounds of it the whole thing made her tired of scrapping too... and creative juices need to FLOW... right?!

    Please don't pressure yourself. I'll bet I'm not the only one that promises to come back... A few days a week is still a LOT of work on your part for the hunting, linking, formatting, photo hosting... the whole thing! I truly appreciate that you don't have a ton of blinking ads that flash in front of our faces. Love the style that you present in, and want to thank you for all that you're doing and sharing with us here.

    Opal

    ReplyDelete