April 10, 2010

Swagbucks!

How many of you do Swagbucks???

Some of you may have found the Swagbucks swidget I have posted on the very bottom of this page.  I don’t have it there just for advertising.  I really have it there as a quick place for me to find Swagcodes although I wouldn’t mind getting Swagbuck referrals from my swidget.  LOL! 

Since I have the swidget up I thought now might be a good time to share with you exactly what Swagbucks are for.  I know you all like FREEBIES and Swagbucks is a way to get some great freebies just by searching the web.  Swagbucks is an online portal where you can earn digital dollars called Swagbucks.  The Swagbucks can be redeemed for Swagbucks merchandise including free gift cards for places like Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Target and many other places.  If you are patient enough and do lots of searches you could even earn enough to “buy” big ticket items like an iPod, digital cameras and much more.

Here’s what the Swidget looks like:

As you can see, I only have 89 Swagbucks right now but that’s because I was bored and entered a bunch of swagstakes.  I haven’t been a member for very long but for the very little searching I have done I have earned enough for an Amazon gift card.  If you are interested in signing up or learning more either click on the Sign Up in the swidget.  Yes, if you go to the site through there or any of the links above, I get a referral but I won’t be upset if you don’t sign up or go directly to Swagbucks.com.

If you already do Swagbucks, what kinds of items have you gotten through redeeming your Swagbucks?  I’d love to hear what you think of the site and how you make the most of Swagbucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment