July 28, 2010

Designer Survivor means Freebies for you!

Yes, I know I have done a terrible job with posting freebies.  A few of you have inquired about me and you have no idea how much I appreciate that.  I have been working on dealing with some family issues as well as doing lots of scrapping.  I am also working on a new wordpress blog where I can post my personal layouts as well as any freebies that I create.  It’s hard to find a good balance with life and posting to the blog.  I can’t promise that I will be back posting freebies regularly but I do have a freebie for you today as well as some news.

I am here today to tell you that I have joined Designer Survivor.  If you have heard of it you may know that there are perks to following along.  By perks I mean there are lots of freebies available.  I will make sure to post links to where you can find my freebies along with freebies from any teams I am on.  Along the way I may post some bonus freebies but in return I may ask you to vote for some of the challenges.  We’ll get to that when the time comes. 

You can read more about Designer Survivor on the blog or follow along in the Brownie Scraps Forum.  You will have to go to the Brownie Scraps Gallery to find the download links.  I am not sure if you have to register at the site to do either of those things but I will say that it will be worth it.  If you register my username there is Kathi B if you want to look me up. 

I do already have a freebie for you.  In order to “Catch the Ship” we needed to create a template.  I hope you like what I have created.  You can grab the download link and see all of the other templates in the Brownie Scraps Gallery.

Here’s what I created:
folder So what are you waiting for?  Go throw some confetti as we sail away and grab some freebies while you are at it.

8 comments:

  1. Awesome, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for sharing your participation

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this template - TYVM!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! It's such a cute template!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kathi, this is a beautiful template! Good luck with Designer Survivor!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a great template. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete